Client Services Team Member
We are seeking a confident, energetic, self-starter to join our highly collaborative team as a Client Services professional. As an integral member of our transaction teams, you will be expected to support numerous aspects of our client engagements including: work plan management; preparation of all client facing presentations to Bigelow standards; handling all meeting logistics including the procurement of high-end off-site facilities and arranging related travel; maintaining our database and legal files; and managing client closing activities. This position may include some travel. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication and organizational skills with a strong sense of urgency and need for speed related to all projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of five years of experience in a client services related position
- Total mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience using other technology tools such as Salesforce, Zoom, and WordPress
- Intellectually curious about new technology and willing to experiment
- Results focused
- Extraordinary oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to multi-task
- Glowing personal and professional references
- Energized by a collaborative and coaching leadership environment
Incentive compensation is completely aligned with the achievement of our goals. Generous benefits include holidays, vacation, 100% company paid medical, a generous qualified profit sharing plan and health savings account.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]