Client Services Team Member
We are seeking a confident, energetic, self-starter to join our highly collaborative team as a Client Services professional. As an integral member of our transaction teams, you will be expected to support numerous aspects of our client engagements including: work plan management, preparation of all client facing presentations to Bigelow standards, handling all meeting logistics including the procurement of high-end offsite facilities and arranging related travel, maintaining our database and legal files, and managing client closing activities. This position may include some travel. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication and organizational skills with a strong sense of urgency and need for speed related to all projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of five years of experience in a client services related position
- Total mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience using other technology tools such as Salesforce, WebEx, and WordPress
- Intellectually curious about new technology and willing to experiment
- Results focused
- Extraordinary oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to multitask
- Glowing personal and professional references
- Energized by a collaborative and coaching leadership environment
Incentive compensation is completely aligned with the achievement of our goals. Generous benefits include holidays, vacation, 100% company paid medical, a generous qualified profit sharing plan and health savings account.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.