At Bigelow we transform Entrepreneur Owner-Managers' (EOM) life work into enduring legacies. EOMs are a unique species. They care more. Because we have worked with hundreds of them, we appreciate, empathize, and understand them. We like them. We think of our work with them as our calling. We believe that they are the most powerful pro-social and pro-economic force on the planet.
Does this mission resonate with you? Excite you? If so, we are seeking a confident, experienced, motivated team player to join our highly collaborative unique team as an Associate. This position has an opportunity for making a big positive contribution in the lives of our clients. The right person will support engagement teams with data gathering, financial modeling, investor research, market research, and other important tasks for live engagements.
- Expert financial statement modeling, valuation, and data analysis.
- Collaborate in creation of internal, client-facing, or investor-facing presentation materials.
- Industry research including investor screening, competitive landscape, supply chain, trends, and M&A activity.
- Work with financial reporting systems to extract relevant information.
- Manage elements of due diligence process, including third-party hosted due diligence data sites for transaction teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance with strong academic achievement.
- Minimum of three years working in financial analysis, transaction advisory services, or another similar role.
- Proven “best in class” capabilities in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Capital IQ, PowerPoint, and due diligence management is helpful.
- Experience with comprehensive primary and secondary research techniques.
- Results focused with a teamwork mentality and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects.
- Confidence to clearly and concisely present findings or conclusions in front of others.
This is a highly compensated position with competitive starting base salary and incentive compensation that is aligned with the achievement of our clients’ goals. Our benefits include holidays, vacation, health insurance, monthly contributions to a health savings account and a generous qualified profit-sharing plan. Interested candidates can submit their cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Bigelow is the Merger & Acquisition Advisor widely known for working exclusively with the owners of high performing private companies. We manage sell-side transactions for Entrepreneur Owner-Manager (“EOM”) clients who are looking to find a new investor or owner for their business. Our clients are exclusively families or founders who own and manage highly successful private businesses. Over the past several years, we have closed over $3 billion in transactions ranging in size from $50 to over $500 million. We represent clients in an intentionally broad range of industries, located throughout North America.
We are a collaborative team of senior, experienced professionals who have complementary skills and creative strengths to best serve our EOM clients. Before applying to this position, we strongly urge you to carefully study our website at www.bigelowllc.com, and read or listen to our book Enterprise Value (McGraw-Hill).